Saturday 4 September 2010

Garden visitors

 I am not too great with a camera, I can't really be bothered with all the applications to try and make them better. My husband is passionate about photography and has recently got back into it after a number of years away. Because of this most photos on the blog will be ones that I have taken from various cameras and so, not that great. There may, however be the odd good one, of which case will have no doubt been taken by my husband.  Here are a few of my photos of visitors to my garden.










If you look closely you can see a fox running away from the tenfoot. Probably the same fox that killed 5 of my guinea pigs over a year time period. Sadly they have all now died, guinea pigs that is, and been replaced by two lovely rabbits, thunder and lightning.

A young wood pigeon decided to shelter from the rain in my bottle bin.
Two of my last remaining guineas.


Lightning

Thunder


And here are some of the things that grow

















No comments:

Post a Comment