Saturday 28 August 2010

All my material I had ordered has now arrived and I now need to decide what I am going to do with it, although I think I shall need quite a lot more as most of the bits are just fat quarters. I would show you some but my hubby has took our camera away with him on a job in Africa. I keep meaning to buy myself a little one that isn't as big and heavy to walk around with as our Canon SLR but I haven't yet decided which one to buy so for now you'll have to wait. Each piece has something on it that my family like. For my dad, who is a classical music lover, I have a piece with the profiles of classical composers, for my brother a piece with VW Camper Vans on, for me some patchwork squares to make a patchwork sausage dog and for my mum some cupcake material. I shall put photos up when I have used the bits of material.
For the moment I have been and will be slightly preoccupied with another business proposition, interest, that a friend has proposed and will be thinking of ideas, and making up crafts for that. I must admit it wasn't something I would have really thought about doing but I mentioned to her I would like to do some crafty things and she seems to have been inspired to go down this particular route and is very excited about it. She is one of those people that when has an idea just gets on and does it where as I'll talk myself in and then straight out of something without even trying. I shall leave the details for another post. Today I am determined to get my new sewing machine out and give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment